JinHee Kim


JinHee Kim - Belly Dance - Danse Orientale - رقص شرقي

I’m professional bellydancer and Teacher. I have started belly dance in Korea since I was sixteen years old. After then, I have learned traditional dance, modern dance, ballet, which it is filled with my life. I practice regularly in my country and before doing, I have received first prize at many competition. Furthermore, I was awarded the title of first Winner in international belly dance festival. Nowadays, many people in various countries,call on me in order to show my performance and hold workshop. Learning endless is very important factor as dance is changing continually. The deeper I study belly dance, the more I admire the richness of expression it can demonstrate from the most simple thing to complex emotion. I think that belly dance embodies human being , feeling , love, instinct, and world. I’d like to share

 these things with everybody. Belly dance the love of it all. Nothing is more important than belly dance in my life. 

JinHee Kim - Belly Dance - Danse Orientale - رقص شرقي
Jinhee Kim is Korean bellydancer.
international belly dance performer and teacher and choreographer.
Multi Award Winner.


JinHee Kim - Belly Dance


Jinhee Kim @ Pratyaya vol.2 at Nagoya JAPAN presented by Ladea 2013.3.23

JINHEE KIM Performance November 2013



Jinhee Kim @ Eilat Festival 2014 Opening Gala